Dual-energy boilers for fossil fuel backup or standalone installations
Cozy comfort and improved efficiency while saving you money. Feel the comfort of hot water heating controlled by advanced electronics. Standard models now include great features like a modulating electronic controller with outdoor sensor as well as integrated load management control. Modulating control with solid state relays adjusts the heat output by silently pulsing part of the boiler to keep the temperature stable. On warmer days the outdoor sensor will limit the water temperature based on the outside temperature so that your home isn’t wasting energy. The load management control works with dual energy systems where the electric utility company will control whether you heat with electricity or an alternate source such as oil or gas and offer a reduced rate as a result.
Thermolec’s electric boilers are built to last with durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel heat generator vessels. How durable? Thermolec guarantees the tank and elements for a period of 10 years. The aluminum outer shell and stainless steel tank combination makes this unit ultra-resistant to corrosion and reduces the weight for easy installation.
Products we sell and service
- Fantech Ventilation Systems
- Fujitsu Mini-Split Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
- Gas Furnaces and Central Air Conditioning by Goodman
- Napoleon Gas and Wood Fireplaces
- Navien Hot Water Heating Products
- North Star Water Treatment Systems
- Thermolec Electric Modulating Boiler
- Triangle Tube Condensing Gas Boiler
- Job installation picture archives
- Water sample bottles / labels (And other info)
- Wood boiler (indoor & outdoor) replacement parts
Top Posts & Pages